Sunday 28 July 2013

Thank You


This is my 500th entry on my blog and I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone. 

When I was a kid, I used to write scripts (someone has to), it was only two years ago that I wrote my first story - Coldharbour - and since then I have written and rewritten 500 stories. I have 2,500 followers on Stumble - several hundred thousand have read The Best Of All Summers - which was promoted by Mr Stephen Fry. I have had people from Alaska to South Africa to China to Antarctica who have read the stories. Most of my readers have come from the country where I grew up, the USA and I want to say a special thanks.

Cowbird and Jottify helped me gain confidence and I especially thank them. I am also grateful to be included in a very select band of writers who
have be-friended me on Facebook. You are the real writers, I am someone clutching
at straws in the dark.

Thank you one and all and maybe I will start to write a little better.

If you've read one story or even just a part of one story - thank you.

Many thanks to everyone.


Bobby Stevenson, writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Perfect Place To Be

Another new morning in Deal. I haven’t checked the telephone, and I sure as hell haven’t switched on the TV with all that news.   So I lie t...